7.03.2015

Welcome Mocs



I simply could not resist knitting up these sweet tiny moccasins for a friend of mine who is expecting.


The pattern is called Welcome Mocs and is included in the adorable new booklet, New Guy, by designer Kate Oates

I used Quince and Co. Tern to knit up this little pair and it hardly took any time or yarn to make them! I could probably squeeze two more pairs out of the remainder of the skein.



I am so happy with these cute little shoes. 
It almost makes me want to have another baby of my own... almost.



13 comments:

Julie said...

i love those booties, they are so freaking adorable!!

Carla said...

Definite cuteness overload! Very nice little knit

Kelly Casanova said...

They are so gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

Those are precious.

diaryofadizzygirl said...

Those are as cute as anything. Are you following it up with the rest of the outfit?

Unknown said...

Those are too cute!! I'm sure they'll be well loved!

Unknown said...

these are the cutest baby booties I have ever seen! I don't have an excuse to make them yet but I definitely will as soon as someone I know needs a pair :) jenny xx

Unknown said...

They are super cute!

http://bookwormscloset.com/

Donna said...

They are just precious!!!

Anonymous said...

simply awesome. that fringe!

Unknown said...

I LOVE baby stuff, and these are just too cute!! (No I do not have kids)

Dzianinowe Studio said...

Cudowne mokasyny:-) Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

Lilia & Mario said...

Aha! Lovely, lovely work!