9.03.2015

Adorable New Greeting Cards


I'm kind of in love with this adorable set of 3 greeting cards illustrated by the 
talented Neesha Hudson.



You may remember Neesha as the illustrator of our Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf book published in 2012. 



I have greatly admired Neesha's amazing artwork for the past several years and her illustrations have appeared in all of our self-published knitting books to date including

I thought it would be fun to ask Neesha to take on the task of producing a small line of all-occasion blank cards featuring wool-producing animals. I love giving hand-made gifts whenever possible and I thought that these cards would make the perfect addition. :)


Cards measure 5 x 7" and are sold in a collection of 3 with accompanying envelopes for $12. 
Each card is blank inside to allow them to be used for all occasions.

They would also be so cute in a frame, don't you think?

Cards are available for purchase in my Etsy shop HERE or on nnkpress.com/gifts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are indeed adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Oh those cards are so sweet! As a knitter, I can't help but love anything with sheep on them :)

Julie said...

oh my gosh, SO adorable!! Love these.